Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Azaria Visits the Dental Office!!



Ok... so I apologize for the extremely long delay in adding a new posting. I guess things have gotten pretty hectic around here. For those of you whom don't know yet, Dennis and I are expecting our second child, due April 20, 2009. Yes, I know, that will make the kids 14 months apart!!



Anyhow, this blog is All About Azaria, and therefore let me get you quickly updated... aftearll, that's what you tuned in to hear! Since the lasting posting in August, she has grown a great deal.



Today, Azaria visited her daddy at work. Just to inform you, this will also be her future workplace. She has taken a great deal of interest in trying to stick her fingers in my mouth to check my teeth... thus, she must want to get into dentistry!! hehe... here are a few pics from her sitting in the infamous 'dental chair'!!



Above: She practices using her father's instruments on herself.
Below: Azaria shows off her pearly whites (have I mentioned she now has 4... 2 on top... 2 on the bottom?!?!?)





















































No comments: